Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's been a while

I understand, I understand. I haven't posted anything in a while and you miss me, my caress, my touch, the way my finger trails (metaphorically speaking) lingeringly along the skin of your back, my lips brushing the barely discernible hairs on your inner thigh, you crave my hot breath in your ear, the way you are filled by my huge, immense, enormous propensity to write so much bullshit on this blog.

The truth is, I've been busy hustling that ass, getting some income in while coming down off that sometime overwhelming high I get from creative writing. The sad thing is, I'm discovering that I have a passion for the tedious shit (editing, graphic design, telling people what and what not to do) that earns money.

The sacrifice is of course time spent on my book, and by extension this blog. That's the long and short of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If ah din' holla pun yuh, yuh woudda never write nuthin' eh? Had me going for a while though...keep it up. You know I need my daily dose of BS. I've decided to adopt a pseudonym. Like my choice?