Thursday, June 12, 2008

Women...again.

"Oppression is more mental and spiritual,physical is routine
It`s no more psychology,we`re controlled materialistically
Through unrighteous paths lead to perform unfamiliar tasks
Seen as the lowest scums of the earth, yet they crave to be..."
The Amazing Flash

Work of a fucking genius, I tell ya. Or not. If I were twelve and woke up and found that instead of a wet dream I had spent the night spouting that skunt in my sleep, I would literally shit on myself. For anyone to write something like that, you don't just have to be fucking stupid naturally, you apparently have to have thirty years of practice.

Which is what brings me to today's topic. How the fuck does a 25 year old woman be impressed by somebody putting out that fucking garbage, at thirty, calling it poetry and seeing it fit to share with the world?

While it does wonders for my writing time, the truth is this single thing and almost ascetic thing can get to you on occasion. On the other hand, I am scared shitless to get back into the fucking water.

Here is my unequivocal statement. I love women. I adore women. But virtually every statement about the female mind (which is appearing to be a bit of a misnomer) that I used to view as misogynistic, I now regard as the gospel truth. Chris Rock's statement, for example, that women and logic don't mix is absolutely true.

And I disagree that a woman thinks with her heart. Dealing with one woman in particular, particularly over the past eight months of the six years we've known each other, I've come to believe that there is some other organ that women 'think' with. It's not the brain, not the heart, not the liver...not any of those big fucking important organs. A woman's center of logic is probably in her appendix.

Perhaps years of evolution of oppression by men has stunted something within the average woman's brain. Or maybe it its the peacock syndrome - the flashier, the puffier a man is, the more most women are dazzled by the display.

My advice to my female readers, if you are the type that thinks that the person who wrote the excerpt at the top of this post is "a thinker", fuck off and don't buy a copy of my book. I try to write for people who have the capacity to comprehend proper writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must eat a lot of lemons. Bitterness like this is epic.

Unknown said...

Hello Ruel,

This celibacy shit is really fucking with ya mind..

Listen, try Erica Jong's 'The Wingless & the Winged'.

Storme