Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Mes Amants

Dear ladies...lovely ladies...to put it bluntly, not because we fuck means I am going to write a story about it or you. And it is not dependent on how good you were in bed or how much you mean or meant to me. Some of the women that have meant the most to me and with whom I've had some of the best sex in my life will never see themselves in my erotic writing.

Why is this post even necessary? Because, several women have either hinted to or outright told me in the past few months that they would willing pass up the punani but they were afraid that they would have to read about it later on in some book of mine. As an adjunct, some of those very same women have also wondered aloud about how I would capture the moment if we ever did the deed.

Here is the deal, if we flow and it's special and our connection moves me sufficiently and I see literary usefulness in paying homage to that moment, then I am going to want to write about it but I am going to seek your permission first, if the circumstances can in anyway identify you.

I believe sex is an intrinsic part of what makes us human and I have no reservation about capturing that aspect of our humanity in art. And while I may be a bastard at times, I am not a fucking bastard. In the words of J. Holiday, "Baby, I won't tell, if you don't want me to, 'cause I got thing for you, and I'd do anything for you..."

In essence, what I am trying to say is if you want to Ride the Ruel Rodeo, and the interest is mutual, please don't let your reservation be for literary reasons. In closing, let me leave you the following excerpt from one of the stories in Fictions:

"When she finally allows him to touch her, from the way he touches her, it is clear that he is in amazement at certain things – the way his hands almost completely encircle her small, supple thighs…the taste and texture of her, eternally fresh, eternally pliant…how her elegant doe-like legs open to accommodate the taurine bulk of his shoulders."
From "Eden Revisited"

No comments: